Friday, November 7, 2008

Also Di Grassi will test for Honda

Ook Di Grassi go for Honda testen

Beside Bruno Denna also compatriot Lucas di Grassi end will test this month for the team of Honda on the circuit of Barcelona. Thus the renstal from the British Brackley has announced Friday. Di Grassi were this year the third cyclist of Renault and there also candidate have been succeed Nelson Piquet as of the, but Renault decided eventually for the person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is preserve Brazilian for 2009.

" I are very glad that I can go for Honda testen" , Di Grassi let know. " I look at from to this team showing what I am possible. I want gladly Renault thank for all support and for the fact that they have given for this authorisation. The coming two weeks I will spend much time in the factory of Honda to solicit by taking with the engineers and as much as possible things learn before I in the car stap."

No comments: