Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Button worries little about future

Button worry little about toekomst

Jenson Button has contract still no for 2009. He does not worry however already too much about its future at Honda, also already GP2-coureurs Lucas di Grassi and will test Bruno Senna next week in Barcelona for the team.

" I have signed still nothing, but hopelijk everything are rapidly solved. Bruno and Lucas test in Barcelona and it will be see interesting to how them the doen" , told Button to euro postage. " Present it is no already too large step of GP2 to the formula 1. But GP2-auto is six or seven seconds slower than F1-auto and compared to our car not even so much slower. Moreover they drive in GP2 with slicks, what next year also in the formula 1 gebeuren." " I weet further not real what I can say concerning my future. Concerning a couple I myself test weeks. That seems, however, positive teken" me; , he said nog.

No comments: