Monday, November 10, 2008

Kovalainen want contract the fight in 2009, with Hamilton

Kovalainen want contract the fight in 2009, with Hamilton

Heikki Kovalainen knew a difficult first year at McLaren, but the Finn expects that it will go all better in 2009. If the problems stay away, he even expects the fight manages go with fellow-member Lewis Hamilton, which this year the world title in the formula 1 pakte.

" I am of course not glad with my results. I have not gone wrong further large, but simply difficult jaar" were; , told Kovalainen in an interview with motor sport. " It went with me not always even well and also the car had sometimes what technical at, as a result of which we have missed a couple good results. I think however that I for next year improve myself much can prepare. I hope then no have problems and what more races to finish for this way good results at scoren." Kovalainen think that especially its qualifications, in which he a piece was frequently heavier than the rest of the field show that he has to the speed, however, voorin participate. " What concerns speed, I this year no problems has had. If you look at to some qualification sessions, to see you that ook" , he said. " We must work ordinary well for the details and I expect next year also a much better season. I have the same chances such as Lewis, therefore I am possible expected thus that I fight with him to gaan."

No comments: